Friday, May 16, 2014

Commending Comments

Today, we'd like to share a few examples of the appreciative feedback that clients of Volunteer Transportation provided us via handwritten messages included in their service surveys.  We are fully aware of the true amazingness of our volunteer drivers and staff, but it's always nice to be reminded of the great value they hold in the lives of local seniors!
 
 
“Your services are very much appreciated.  Thank you very much.  You are an asset to people who need you.”

“Very kind, thoughtful and caring people in this program.  Many thanks to them.”

“SO DEPENDABLE.  THE PEOPLE I DEALT WITH WERE ALWAYS SO NICE, BOTH OVER THE PHONE AND IN PERSON.  I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.  IT HAS MEANT A LOT TO ME.  YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!  HOW IN THIS WORLD COULD I NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO OTHERS??!!”

“I love all of you and am very grateful for your service.”

“Thanks so much & I hope the service lasts forever.”

“I’ve had nothing but great experiences.  I am so grateful & I spread the word to people who are thrilled to hear about it.  Before I was not able to see Dr’s that I really needed to.  I am so happy.”

“I’m so proud of you at Transportation.  May God always bless you.”

“I feel that the volunteers are among the nicest, most helpful people that I know.  Thank you all very much.  You make my life better.”

“I have no family here as they moved to the East coast 2 years ago, and many of my friends no longer drive.  I don’t like to impose on friends either and take up their time.  I don’t think I could continue to live here without Volunteer Transportation.”

“Thank God there are people out there who help other people.”

“Volunteer Transportation is my hero, NO ONE is better!”

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
“Behind the Wheel” offers stories, reflections, news and updates about Sound Generations’ (formerly Senior Services') Transportation Program. Throughout King County, our inspiring volunteers provide needed mobility to local seniors, supporting them in their efforts to remain independent, healthy, and happy. Please drop by to read more about the unique experiences of our volunteers, clients and staff!
Powered by Blogger.